Analytics
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Transaction and sales numbers are 75% below the online shop data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I just started working for a new company. We are in ecommerce and realized, that our number of transactions and sales shown in Analytics do not come even close to the amount our online shop shows. I googled but only found solutons for "transactions not showing at all" and "transactions showing the double amount". 

Any ideas, what the problem might be? I checked our products and it seems that all products are influenced by that. I would like to see all the sales in Analytics or at least sales with the regular deviation of 5-10%... but right now the deviation is 75% which sucks. 

Any ideas on what I can do to solve this issue? WASP and Google Tag Assistant are installed, just in case I need to use those tools Smiley Wink  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Transaction and sales numbers are 75% below the online shop data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Can you check if total transactions are missing or parts of transactions? Comparing transaction IDs in the backend to ones that recoreded in GA... If transactions are missing can you tell if they are certain type (payment option, customer group...)
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.