Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking problem with specific source

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings,

I'm facing a tracking problem with a specific source.

There is a redirect to our page using our search tool inserted in the partner page, and some links in the site, all with the following parameters:

utm_medium=affiliate
utm_source=falandodeviagem

All parameters have been checked on the partner side and are redirecting correctly to our page. When we analyze the tracking in real time, we recognize our session normally. However, the hits from the sessions coming from this partner are not shown by the Analytics system after the time has passed for consolidation and storage, even in Views where we do not apply any filters, such as IPs or sources. In summary, the Analytics account does not display any information related to these parameters. I've already investigated and found no possible explanation for this problem.

I would like an opinion from you guys to come into a possible solution.

Best regards,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Tracking problem with specific source

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you are not seeing any information in the Aquisition report for that source or medium,

I think you will find by also adding a campaign parameter, it will resolve the issue.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here