AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking only one landing page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm new to using understanding/using GA, but have had it installed on my wordpress website for a while (on my server).

I added the tracking code to my header and also separately/additionally tried "Google Analytics Dashboard for WP" plugin.

But the only pages that seem to be tracked are just one page...? Am I doing something wrong?

Re: Tracking only one landing page?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Can you post a link to your website so we can see if it's installed correctly on the other pages?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
When you click navigation links is the address in address bar change?
Or your website scroll up and down?
Maybe you have "One page" template.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
WOW! Not much here answering this problem. I have same issue but worked earlier just fine. Now Chrome, Firefox, and Edge won't track anything beyond landing page. Works just fine in IE in Windows 10. Sure would like to know how to fix it because I tried resetting ip and I also changed the proxy settings and no go.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
The question is fairly vague and doesn't really provide much details on how your site is setup or settings in Analytics.

If you can provide a url we could check to make sure it's setup properly on the site.

You can also take a look at filters and see if there are any blocking traffic.