Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking funnel drop off points

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bit of a newbie here, so could do with some advice on using GA for a fairly straightforward requirement.

I'm trying to track how many people successfully log into our app and - more importantly - how many don't.

Currently, I'm using behaviour flow to determine these numbers for a given week and then copying them into a spreadsheet:

• How many people view the login page
  • How many people leave the login page (drop off)
  • How many people click 'forgotten password'
  • How many people try to login but fail (e.g. wrong password)
  • How many people succeed in logging in (their next page view is inside the app)

Finding, copying and pasting this data each week is frustrating - is there some way to get a single report in GA that will show these figures?  How would you do it?

Thanks!

Re: Tracking funnel drop off points

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi!

You can create a custom report, just go to the customization tab of your GA account and add the dimensions and metrics you want to see.
After you can download it in an Excel sheet or have a plugin so you can download the info automatically.

Regards,