Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Social Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We use a 3rd party to sell tickets, Vendini. We have a Vendini app installed on our Facebook page and also link to our Vendini ticket line in paid social event ads. Is there any way to track the conversions from social campaigns in Google Analytics when using a 3rd party like this? I'm hoping to show the organization I'm working for how effective our social ads are....We've sold out every event since implementing social promotions, so qualitatively we can tell it's working, but numbers to back me up are of course important .

Thanks.

Re: Tracking Social Conversions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Lauren,

Here is a resource that might be able to help you out http://rwldesign.com/journal-postings/creative-solutions-allow-you-to-track-the-untrackable

let us know if it work

follow us on google+ community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100140026864685295841

Regards
Noman karim

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Lauren,

Are you using the Vendini app only from Facebook? Are these ads showing only on Facebook?

Or do some of these ads show on Google and the Google Display network?

Google Analytics is great for website tracking, but Facebook has its own analytics and tracking abilities. It would depend on the platform you are using to create and display these ads.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am using the vendini app only on Facebook and am advertising only on Facebook but we of course also direct people to vendini from our website event pages.

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am using the Vendini app only on Facebook and we only advertise the events via Facebook, but when people visit our website and purchase tickets they do so through the Vendini ticketline--the same ticketline that they click through to on Facebook....so I'm really unsure whether my conversions are coming through Facebook or not.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a bit over my head. How can I implement what this company is talking about?