AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3K members online now
3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Landing page analytics separately based on survey submissions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've got an embedded SurveyGizmo survey integrated with payment through Stripe on an Unbounce landing page that I'm A/B testing. I embeded the survey into the landing page using an iframe and custom url, and I believe I've set up tracking correctly to follow the user through the landing page > survey > payment > survey submit and track the behaviors of those who complete the survey, but the numbers don't seem to be correct. It's showing that of about 70 survey visitors, 20 or so came from each landing page, and a bunch more came from a SurveyGizmo page, which isn't possible. Further, when I look at the actual submissions via SurveyGizmo, many users made it several pages into the survey, and the tracking is showing that very few even made it to the first page. I'm not quite sure where to start breaking this down?