Analytics
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Conversions - See how users that completed a form were refereed to the website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Sorry for such a simple question but every time I try to search on it I get a bunch of info that doesn't relate to my question. I had 4 people complete a request for more information form on our website and I want to see how they found the website. I can see how they navigated the the website in the behavior flow and I can see a breakdown of how different users found the website as a whole in acquisition overview but I can't seem to find how the converted users found our website (and unfornutately I didn't have goals setup because I thought I just needed the adwords conversion code implemented to see what I needed.)

Thank you for your help,

-Tony

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking Conversions - See how users that completed a form were refereed to the website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tony,

Under Behavior -> Site Content -> All Pages find your conversion page and select "source / medium" as the secondary dimension.

source.png

Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Tracking Conversions - See how users that completed a form were refereed to the website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your help! It's really appreciated!