AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Conversions - See how users that completed a form were refereed to the website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Sorry for such a simple question but every time I try to search on it I get a bunch of info that doesn't relate to my question. I had 4 people complete a request for more information form on our website and I want to see how they found the website. I can see how they navigated the the website in the behavior flow and I can see a breakdown of how different users found the website as a whole in acquisition overview but I can't seem to find how the converted users found our website (and unfornutately I didn't have goals setup because I thought I just needed the adwords conversion code implemented to see what I needed.)

Thank you for your help,

-Tony

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking Conversions - See how users that completed a form were refereed to the website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tony,

Under Behavior -> Site Content -> All Pages find your conversion page and select "source / medium" as the secondary dimension.

source.png

Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Tracking Conversions - See how users that completed a form were refereed to the website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your help! It's really appreciated!