Analytics
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Adsense Earnings Across Our Entire Site For Traffic To A Given Landing Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to answer the following question - for traffic to a given landing page, how much ad revenue (adsense, media.net, taboola, etc.) do we generate from that traffic across ALL of the pages on our website? I'm wondering this because often a person will land on a certain page, but then will read a bunch of pages before clicking on an ad unit. So lets say a person lands on hello.com/landingpage and then clicks around to 5 different pages before clicking on an ad on the page hello.com/differentpage. We would like the ad revenue generated on hello.com/differentpage to be attributed to the visitor's original landing page of hello.com/landingpage.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking Adsense Earnings Across Our Entire Site For Traffic To A Given Landing Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Denis,

first of all, in Google Analytics you will only see revenue for Adsense.
You could apply the following custom report to see which pages yield adsense revenue from a given landing page:
https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/template?uid=AQKXTbarSWuWxZrt-A-V6w
Make the above report extra sweet by adding a segment for Adsense Revenue > 0
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan