Analytics
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Track purchases that flow through a defined set of pages at any point in the flow

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have a set of pages, all under the url /inspiration that I want to report on how many people visit pages within this set that then go on to make a purchase, showing the revenue that was generated.

It doesn't have to be the 'last touch' as such, I simply want to see how many people visited /inspiration/111 or /inspiration/222 that then went on to make a purchase during their visit.

Is this possible? All I can see so far is going to Behaviour > Site content > All Pages > Searching for pages containing '/inspiration/' and segmenting by 'made a purchase' but this only givs me page value, not revenue generated?

Thanks,

Jenny

1 Expert replyverified_user

Track purchases that flow through a defined set of pages at any point in the flow

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

One way of approaching this would be to create an advanced segment.

This could have as a rule that page must include /inspiration/111 or /inspiration/222 - apply this in your standard ecommerce reports and you'll see the revenue this group generated. 

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.