Analytics
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Time Lag Data for Individual Products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to track the time lag data for individual products rather than for all conversions?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben W
July 2016

Re: Time Lag Data for Individual Products

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Ben,

Sounds like your talking MCF which is where you should be looking at this data and not in Ecom.

Unfortunately, there is no built in way to do this. You would have to use custom dimensions with some sort of date stamp on when a product was viewed...vs. purchased or something like that.

Enhanced Ecommerce does give you more insights into behavior on viewing products vs add to cart and purchase and if you're not using it, can give you a small boost in conversions - which can make a huge difference.

Hope that helps...

Best,

Theo Bennett

Hope that helps.
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben W
July 2016

Re: Time Lag Data for Individual Products

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Ben,

Sounds like your talking MCF which is where you should be looking at this data and not in Ecom.

Unfortunately, there is no built in way to do this. You would have to use custom dimensions with some sort of date stamp on when a product was viewed...vs. purchased or something like that.

Enhanced Ecommerce does give you more insights into behavior on viewing products vs add to cart and purchase and if you're not using it, can give you a small boost in conversions - which can make a huge difference.

Hope that helps...

Best,

Theo Bennett

Hope that helps.
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn