Analytics
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

This Goal would have a 0% conversion rate based on your data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an event goal setup with tracking code in place.  In reporting the event is being recorded, but not the goal.  When I verify the goal I get the message "This Goal would have a 0% conversion rate based on your data from the past 7 days."

goal details:

Category: Equals to: HD_Skin_Videos

Action: Equals to:  Play

Label: Equals to:  watched_intro_video

Value: Equals to:  1

And use Event value as the Goal Value for the conversion is Yes

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: This Goal would have a 0% conversion rate based on your data

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Lisa, how are things?

If the event is being tracked okay and the goal uses event as goal, usually there's something wrong with the goal setup.

Goals using events are case sensitive, meaning that the event names and data must have EXACTLY the same writing on the event, upper or lowercase, spaces, symbols and anything, so check on that.

Also, make sure that there isn't any blank spaces at the end of fields, which can cause the event not to be identified.

Can you check on that for us?

Notice: I've moved your post to the Analytics session, since it was on the Adwords community and this is a Google Analytics related. Any doubts let us know Smiley Happy

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Re: This Goal would have a 0% conversion rate based on your data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your help Leandro,

I've checked the fields for upper/lower case and extra spaces and there aren't any.
This goal is being used in an experiment and the experiment hasn't launched yet, could that be the reason I'm not seeing the goal in reporting?