1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Third party ad network tracking doesn’t work anymore with google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I have a campaign running with a third party ad network which supports URL tracking parameters and I was able to track the conversions through google analytics with goals and URL using the parameters from the URL builder

First I create a goal with a destination page /thanks.html

Then I create the URL in Google URL builder and place the corresponding parameters like this: https://mywebsite.com/example/example2/?utm_source=ADNETWORK-EXAMPLE&utm_medium=CPC-EXAMPLE&utm_term...

I could see which keywords converted in the campaigns section under the acquisition tab in analytics until few weeks ago.

Yesterday I restarted the campaigns and noticed that I can see the clicks and from which keywords are coming from but not the conversions. The conversions tab remain always empty.

I rechecked and I have the analytics javascript code on all the pages in the funnel (Only 4 pages) and all seems fine, but I cannot see from which keyword the conversions are coming from anymore.

If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance