1.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Thank you page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

although i know only few visitors are reaching my than you page, I see thousands of sessions.

What am i doing wrong? or how should i track this page?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Thank you page

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Ido,

Are you using a goal or Ecommerce tracking? Do you mean thousands of sessions to your site or thousands or pageviews for the thank you page?

Have you reviewed the Spam section of this forum to make sure you are not collecting errant data?

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I'll clarify my question, or what i'm trying to check.
I want to create an alert so if i have less than 20% conversion to my "Thank you" page i'll be notify.
I tried to test it by setting a new custom alert saying to notify me if I have less than 100 sessions on the "Thank you" page. In fact i know that I have much less visitors reaching this page.
Anyway I have a "view" on the "thank you" page where I tried to set the alert but something seems to be wrong. I see ~2,500 sessions per day while i know that we have something like 50 visitors who actually reached this page.
How can i fix it and then setting an alert that will help me to monitor this?

Thanks in advance!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
sorry i meant to say page views and not sessions...