Analytics
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Site Indexed But No Traffic (Property Not Receiving Hits)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My site (http://www.castlerockcocriminallawyer.com) is set up on Google Analytics, but my account says the property is not receiving hits. I have even checked my site with the Google Tag Assistant and it came out green.

It is confusing to me that we are not getting traffic on the site, especially since our site is indexed in Google. It is a new site and we are building it, but I was not sure why we weren't getting even a small amount of traffic already.

Any insight into this would be helpful.:-)

Thank you,

Andrea

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Terry,

It seems tracking is working fine. Open few pages of your website and check real time data . If data is there it means tracking is working fine. If that is the case means your site is indexed but not ranking for any keywords or ranking keywords doesn't have any searches.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

That makes sense. It could be the case that people are just not searching for what we have on our site currently. I will just keep working on building the site.

Thanks for the timely reply!