AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Simplest way to view page-by-page flow/conversion by source

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all - I'm struggling to setup a very basic view to see page-by-page conversion. In particular I don't know if I should be using page flow, behavior flow, campaign acquisition, or goal flow. At the simplest level all I want to see is unique pageviews for a specific set of URLs by source, like so:

page flow.png

Ideally in the future I could track conversion by campaign, but for now I am only running one campaign at a time so the above table would be adequate.

What is the easiest way to do this? I have configured a destination goal to track this flow but it doesn't seem to be tracking right and it either doesn't collect any data at all (even for the landing page) and when it does there are discrepancies in the visualization and the table below. If you think 'goal flow' is the best option for this report then I can post the exact configuration.

Thank you all for the help!!