AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Show sum of product prices and product names per checkout step

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody,

basically the subject is already the question:

Where can I see at which checkout step was how much possible revenue involved?

Thus I could see how much money was lost between each step.

In addition it would be helpful for me to see the corresponding products for each step, is there a way?

Thanks for any advice!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author jked
March 2016

Re: Show sum of product prices and product names per checkout step

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

I would, as an idea, try and send a custom dimension / metric which would be defined as total amount in each of the checkout steps. Please note that when sending a custom metric you should send it only once per step per session as otherwise you could potentially inflate the number each time a person enters a step in the checkout process multiple times.

The calculation would probably need to be made in a 3rd party tool such as excel or google sheets.

Kind regards,
Zorin
Web analyst @ escapestudio.net

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author jked
March 2016

Re: Show sum of product prices and product names per checkout step

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

I would, as an idea, try and send a custom dimension / metric which would be defined as total amount in each of the checkout steps. Please note that when sending a custom metric you should send it only once per step per session as otherwise you could potentially inflate the number each time a person enters a step in the checkout process multiple times.

The calculation would probably need to be made in a 3rd party tool such as excel or google sheets.

Kind regards,
Zorin
Web analyst @ escapestudio.net