AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Setting goal to track clicks from website to registration site - two different properties

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for a small art center and our class registrations are hosted through a different domain than our website. For this reason, we have set up two separate properties - one for our website and one for our registration site. Is there a way for me to set a goal that will track which pages from our site lead to registrations (going across two properties)?

Re: Setting goal to track clicks from website to registration site - two different properties

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi
If you have two separate domains
1. main 2. registrations
then yes you can use a goal that follows across
if you use the same GA UA tracking code on both sites and imlement 'cross domain tracking' they can be treated by Analytics as effectively a single site
you can google: how to set up cross domain tracking in google analytics
and you'll get plenty of hos to do guides etc.
i.e. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034342?hl=en

good luck