AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Set Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody,

i'm new with goole analytics, and i need to set some conversions for my Hotel Site. For Example (Newsletter registration, inquires and voucher order).

How and where can i do this?

Analytics account is registered and the GA Code is integrated in my Site.

Thank you for helping!

Re: Set Conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Stefan -

It all depends on how each of these are collected. As an example (pure speculation) - when a user signs up for a newsletter and then ends up on the thank you page. You will then have to set up a goal to fire on the thank you page. Another example would be if someone clicks on a successful voucher order, use the event you implemented to create the goal.

As you can see, there are various ways to look at setting up goals within Google Analytics. It would be helpful for you to understand how each of those 'conversions' would be a successful one and then base the goal on that.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Tiaan