Analytics
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Sessions and Goal Completions not shown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Our events are correct there isn't any problem but all day long we can't see any data. At nights the data shown. This situation started about 2 weeks ago. Why is that? What's the problem? 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Sessions and Goal Completions not shown

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gulden :-)
There isnt a problem. Often you will get data in reports on the same day but its not guaranteed,
Normal reporting latency is 24-48hrs.
What you are experiencing sounds like normal behaviour

If you are sending more than 200,000 session per day to analytics, it can also affect report freshness and take a couple of days for data to show in the account.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1070983?hl=en

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Browyn,

Thanks for your quick reply. I know that analytics doesn't get the data real time but before 2 weeks we can see estimated real time goal completion. I don't understand why it is change. By the way if I buy the analytics premium, is it helpfull for that? Can I see the real time data then?

Best

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You should be able to see real time data and real time goal completions.
Some other code on the page or something may be interfering with it.
Having said that.. sometimes real time doesn't work correctly for ppl using mobile devices, mobiles often store up hits
and send them thru later in batches so you may get lags/delays where real time data does not show up as expected.
Also if you haven't used the real time reports for a couple of weeks, sometimes yuo need to refresh a couple of times as they
go into like a suspended state for a bit so as to reserve the resources they use

In regards to Premium, best thing i can do is suggest you speak with one of the reps
There is a green Contact button at the upper right.
https://www.google.com/analytics/360-suite/analytics/#?modal_active=none

Thanks
Bronwyn
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for all information Bronwyn. I will get contact.