Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Seeing full flowchart for user behavior across many sessions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get to see the behavior flow of a user across many days . Basically, I am focus on 2 main checkpoints: the moment a user visits an "install" landing page welcoming them to our Chrome extension and another moment, when teh user visits our "uninstall" landing page (upon pressing the remove extension button).

I am not really interested in the time that goes in between these 2 events but to establish a connection between the source/medium that led a particular user into my website and if there's a particular source that is bringing too many new users who end up uninstalling our extension.

How can i get to see the flow in between these 2 events? Is it possible to track this behavior?

Thanks,

Ana

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Seeing full flowchart for user behavior across many sessions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The only reports that will show muli-session flow are the Muli-Channel Funnel reports. You would need to configure your install and uninstall events as steps in a goal funnel.

For historical reporting, you would need to extract the install and uninstall traffic separately, then merge them to compare rates. Pick one or more dimensions to allow you to join the two (connecting the uninstall to the original install with source). If you have a user Id value or city dimension you could use for this purpose.
I.e. install: date,city,source/medium,sessions and
Uninstall: date,city,session
Links by city, might give you a decent analysis.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.