AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

See which one-time-offer split test led to purchase

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Is it possible to see which version of a split test is most effective at converting visitors into buyers if:

- the version of the split test a visitor was shown is recorded via an event, and

- the purchase of the relevant product is recorded via a goal?

Furthermore, is it possible to visualize the behavior of people as they move through a funnel, seeing their actions via a combination of events, goal achievements, and pageviews (if possible)? I ask so that we can move forward with the most effective split test version; typically our software would make this clear but we are using two different solutions for the pages and the checkout.

My best guess is it is a matter of building a report with multiple dimensions, but I have not been able to accomplish this yet.

I appreciate any insight!