AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Revenue not showing in ecommerce reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Strange one!

We installed our ecommerce tracking code about three weeks ago and since then it's worked perfectly.

However, I checked our reports today and all previous values (which I could see) are now appearing as 0 and this applies to any new transaction data, too. 

Has anyone ever encountered an issue like this before? I'd love to find a solution to this ASAP!

Thanks,

Ryan

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a tricky one to debug without more detail. If it was working perfectly a few weeks ago and the data is now showing as 0, it's hard to really say.

Are you using the correct view/property? Did you select the correct date range? Did you have any segments applied when checking the data? The values should still be there if they appeared within the reports recently.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Is there more than one view for the account?

Tom