Analytics
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Revenue Participation Metric

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all! 

A metric I used regularly when reporting out of Adobe Analytics was revenue participation (or any kind of participation for that matter.) I dearly miss it now that we're only working with Google Analytics. Anyone have an idea on the Calculated Metric setup to make this function work in GA? Or another way I can pull this information? 

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/metrics_participation.html

Thanks!

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Do I have the gist of the Adobe report right: A user clicks on an ad, then continues to refine their search on site, eventually making a purchase. The report then coordinates the search query data pre-click, to the onsite query data post-click, and attributes revenue to some other search term in the advertising campaign which may not have actually generated any traffic or revenue.

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tom - 

Essentially what Rev. participation shows is the conversion value attributed to each page on your website that someone touched. IE: 

User journey: 

Home page --> promo page 1 --> promo page 2 --> promo page 1 --> Cart --> Conversion worth $150 

In that journey, revenue participation for each page would be $150 

Home: $150 

Promo Page 1: $150 

Promo Page 2: $150 

Cart: $150 

Conversion page: $150 

Not sure if there is a way to have this sort of revenue attribution per page in GA.