AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing lists smaller for Display than Search?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, 

I have been gathering the remarketing lists for several days on one of ecommerce sites now and observed a strange situation (unseen by me on any other accounts I work on).

So some lists do not gather Display eligible users, only Search. If you look at the image below: 

remarketing.JPG

The lists marked black seem to behave as expected (Display larger than Search).

In the blue one Display usually "catches" Search after midnight (although the numbers on Display decrease in the course of day sometimes...).

However my major concern are the red marked lists - I know these are small numbers but anyway can't understand why Display is zero.

Is there something I might have done wrong in the code implementation?

Additional question - why are all my list for Gmail empty? Again, anything I can add to code?

Thanks for support, if needed here's the URL: http://point4life.pl 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Piotr,

Just wait a little. Your lists are young. This is a known bug. After some days all will be ok. Further details here : https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/display-remarketing-list-smaller/...

:-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Bruno, however my concern is still there. 

I am aware that the lists have some delay. 

But the list "All Users - zakupione" (marked yellow - 4th from top) has been there for a month and only contains users in Search.