Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Realex payment gateways over-riding original conversion source

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can any body help with this? We currently are not able to assign any value to our online marketing channels as the payment gateway is over-riding the original source of the sale. 

Re: Realex payment gateways over-riding original conversion source

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
By overriding, you mean that it's assigning the conversion to the payment gateway as a referral? If so, you just need to go to "Admin > (on the property tab) Tracking Info > Referral Exclusion List" and add your payment gateway.

If it's assigning the conversion to "direct / none", then you may have a CrossDomain issue. If so, there are many posts on the forum that may help you with that.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I have previously added each of the gateways to the referral exclusion list but the unique gateway ids just keep coming. By any chance can you point me in the direction of one? I couldn't find anyway when looking which I why I wrote this post. Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem. Paypal is taking credit for all referral conversions even after excluding it. If anyone know how to fix this, please share.