AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Product Data Import Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to be able to see sales data broken down by the various categories we have for our products.

I have created a data set for import for product data. The key is product SKU and I am trying to import product category (enhanced ecommerce), product brand, and several custom dimensions I have already set up. I uploaded 2 CSV files of this data a week ago and I'm not seeing data for any of the uploaded data and I have confirmed we have had multiple sales of the SKUs I uploaded the additional data for. Enhanced Ecommerce is implemented for the view I am using and the data set is setup to overwrite hit data.

The only thing I can think of is that some of the SKUs have blanks for some of the custom dimensions, but I'm not sure why that would affect the other dimensions.