Analytics
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Problem with Event Report and Goal Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Recently, my Google Analytics announces "This report has been filtered to include only data where there are values for "Event Category" dimension" in the Event Report.

I use event tracking to track a form. Also, I have a destination goal for that form to check the similarity and accuration of two method. Both the Event report and Goal report show the same result, both of methods work effectively.

Since the notification occurs, something happens. Some conversions showing in Goal report do not show in Event report. Note that I use Tag manager to deploy event tracking.

Any idea for this issue?     

Untitled.png

Untitled1.pngUntitled2.png

Re: Problem with Event Report and Goal Report

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Unable to figure out the exact issue here, but worth cross checking any new filters added to this view/profile in recent times(As per the text message)?

Also please confirm does this message appears only while looking at the 'Event' reports or every where?

Sam

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Check for event tracking implementation in GTM and make sure you are setting Event Category correctly in your tag.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Nanda Kishore S

It only in the Event Report Smiley Happy and I don't apply any filter to this view.

Tuan Anh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Tomasz_C I'm not sure about setting Event Category correctly. Did I do correctly?Untitled3.png