Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Problem of success page as landing page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

I have problem with our success page: /dang-ki-thanh-cong/. Take a look at this: http://prntscr.com/crx07l

=> There are 68 sessions to our success page that google considered as landing page resulting 68 values of goal. 

Another strange thing is that there is traffic coming from google/organic and the landing page is success page whereas I checked that no click had been recorded in Google Search Console at the same time to that landing page.

Do you think the reason is because of wrong tracking from Google Analytics or the problem of my site? I really need to track more accurately for my site, please help me!

Problem of success page as landing page

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

Well it looks like users can reach your success page directly and it also might have shown up in google search results
Also landing page can never be success page
so go to summary navigation report select your success page and see what are its previous pages.

hope this help

Kind regards

Noman Karim