Analytics
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Possible to track eCommerce Product Performance by Campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all - I've successfully implemented GA eCommerce features, and now I'm trying to track Shopping Product Performance by campaign.  I have inbound marketing campaigns that I want to correlate to Product Detail Views, Product Add to Carts, etc., but I can't seem to find a way to get that view of Product Performance sliced by campaign (or vice versa) in GA.  Is this possible?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Possible to track eCommerce Product Performance by Campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Greg,

Please check Conversions -> Ecommerce -> Shopping Analysis -> Product Performance and select Source/Medium as the secondary dimension. Let me know if that is what you need.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Re: Possible to track eCommerce Product Performance by Campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Will this work given 'product' is a hit level dimension, but 'source/medium' is a session level dimension? One of my clients is seeing weird data by using this secondary dimension in ecommerce report. I suspect the scope is causing the issue, but not 100% sure.