Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Page real estate performance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to analyze homepage (or any page) real estate for the following KPIs:

page views

click thu rate

eCommerce conversion rate

Sales

I need to be able to uniquely analyze each piece of content even if it shares the same destination url as another piece of content.

What is the best way to get this data?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Page real estate performance

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Sue
So you would like to get that list of data for a specific page?
if you want page to be your 'base' then see info about that page then this is a good place to start:

Behaviour > Site Content > Landing Pages

you can see pages against a number of stats inc. sessions and any goal sand e-commerce settings you have including ecomm conversion rate and sales/transactions

Click Through Rate  if you mean do people continue through that page then it has bounce rate for that or you can go into more detail under:

Behaviour > Behaviour flow

I thin those 2 tables cover your whole list?

If you liked my answer best please 'mark as best answer' if I was helpful but not the best please 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply.
You can find me here: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per our Community Guidelines, in order to remove a self-promotional signature. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sue,

I'd suggest

• Behaviour > Site-Content > All Pages > Navigation Analytics + In-Page for CTR assessment
    • Behaviour > Site-Content > All Pages > Page Value for Sales/Conversion assessment

Christoph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Limitation of In Page Analytics is that I only get CTR, not conversion by link. Also multiple content areas link to same destination and the data is aggregated.
What I'm trying to see is for each piece of content on the page, CTR, conversion rate, and sales for users that click on that link
I can do this in Coremetrics with a Real Estate report but can't figure out how to do it in GA. Pretty powerful data for page optimization. Any ideas?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Sue

Regarding the aggregated links if you are referring to how if you had a clink to page 'x' in the header then you had another half way down the page then another at the bottom all to same page 'x' and GA says "this and 2 other links had 5%  etc"

then yes that is very annoying you need to look into enhanced link attribution - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2558867?hl=en  -  where you can add tag codes to each individual link so that you could then see 'x1' and 'x2' and 'x3' all had their own specific CTR %

hope that helps

-------------------------

If you liked my answer best please 'mark as best answer' if I was helpful but not the best please 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply.