AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Other Traffic acquisition messing up my stats

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, This is my first post so please be gentle. I have banners running throughout my site that i have tagged in Google analytic. The only problem is that i have a daily report that comes out that basically pulls out all acquisition data as i like to know how many hits i get from organic traffic etc. Since i have added the tagging to my banners though i am finding that i am getting a lot of conversions through (other) traffic which turns out to be the banners. This is taking away from the sessions that would normally come in through direct, organic etc but i cant see exactly where. is there a way of tagging the banners so i can see how they perform without ruining my report that tells me how they came to my site?

Thanks in advance