AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Organic traffic when redirecting from one websiteto another

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website (website A) which has a link that redirects to another website (website B). I have google anayltics setup in both the websites and also added the code of website A in website B.  When I search website A in google or any  other search engines and click the link to open website A form there i redirect to website B in Website A report  I need the redirection to be shown as Organic not as referral .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Organic traffic when redirecting from one websiteto another

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I'm going to advise against that but if that is what you want, have your developer rewrite the redirect from A to B by adding the following URL parameters to the site B URLs: ?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan