Analytics
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Organic Search Revenue Not Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have recently launched two new redesigned websites with Shopify, and, prior to their launch, I had made sure to enable the Enhanced E-commerce feature in GA's Admin for both sites. I have also configured the respective analytics accounts in Shopify's admin too. I understand it takes a few days for the E-commerce Feature to fully activate, but I am now waiting over a week, and am very concerned that revenue, transactions, and the e-commerce conversation rate are showing no data, even though I am seeing organic search to be directing over 50% of our site traffic to each website daily. 

Do I need to set up a specific goal for the organic search revenue to track now? We launched two websites prior to these new launches, and I went through the same steps for our last two websites. The first two websites we launched are tracking perfectly fine, so I am unsure where I went wrong with the last two sites (loveandtoast.com and lollialife.com). 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Danielle

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Organic Search Revenue Not Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Danielle
The shopify platform integrates enhanced commerce directly. There's no way for us to troubleshoot it with you as you cannot modify the implementation yourself. I know this because I was involved in the shopify enhanced commerce (and universal analytics) betas.

I'd suggest you contact shopify support on this. They will be able to help and they're pretty good too.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Re: Organic Search Revenue Not Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

Thanks so much for your concern. I have already spoken to Shopify about this and I was told to continue to wait for organic search revenue to begin tracking. I spoke with Google before and and they mentioned that 48 hours was the maximum amount of time before numbers begin showing. I am definitely concerned at this point, but have done all I can on my part.

I will get back in touch with Shopify to see if I can get additional information.

Thanks so much, Dave!
Danielle