Analytics
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Not seeing transactions/revenue on Search Console Queries page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi folks,

I have searched online and this forum but can't seem to find an answer (hence this post).

I am totally stumped as to why I am not seeing the ecommerce transactions and revenue columns under Acquisition > Search Console > Queries. I am seeing it on the other pages in this section such as landing pages, etc. The site is a WP ecommerce site and I have enabled ecommerce tracking, setup my goal, linked search console to GA and can't understand why it's not showing up for this page but is appearing for the others. I had this working fine for a Shopify store with no report modifications or anything.

What have I done wrong? Pulling my hair out. :-)

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not seeing transactions/revenue on Search Console Queries page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Karen :-)
Search Console reports used to be Search Engine Optimization reports
The data in these reports has always been fairly limited as its not data that is tracked by Google Analytics.
Its tracked by Webmaster Search Console (previously known as Webmaster Tools) and then imported into Google Analytics.
The same data is found within Webmaster Search Console.

Are you possibly thinking of the Aquisition > Campaigns > Organic Keywords report?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here