AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Not able to set goals

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am not able to set goals in my account even as a administrator. The continue button is not working, I selected custom goal and tried to move forward by clicking continue but nothing happened. I am frustrated for so many days as i have searched everywhere for a solution but didn't get any. Can anyone help me with this please?

Re: Not able to set goals

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
have you tried a different browser and device i.e. use chrome browser
often weird errors are caused by browser plugins so can test with an incognito chrome window with no plugins activated.

hope that helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes it worked. Thank you very much!

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

No worries Rohit <This post has been edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: Due to a number of complaints received across the three products in the Google Advertiser Community, we are asking Community members to please avoid the increasingly common practice of requesting stars and/or asking other members to mark a particular post with "Accept as Solution". These actions should be entirely voluntary, and not the product of a request. Thank you for your understanding.