Analytics
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Not Tracking data from analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am unable to track data from google analytics account for the month of September....
I already placed the tracking code in the website ...
Can u please tell me where exactly the problem is?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @SDNA S,

please check if your tracking code is working properly by using google tag assistant chrome extension. Have you made changes to the tracking code in the month of september? if you are able to see the reports now, you might have made some changes to the code in the previous month. 

hope this help

cheers

Noman karim

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Noman,

Thanks for your immediate revert, I am done with the google tag manager. But i am still unable to track data. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Noman,

Thanks for your immediate revert, I have analyzed the website through google tag manager also, But did find any error or bug.I am still not able to track data through it.Kindly help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi @SDNA S,

can you share your website url so i make sure nothing is wrong with the tracking codes.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

analytics tracking code is working properly on your site, make sure you are checking the right property in your analytics account. this should work properly. are you able to track data for this month? do you see data in your real time reports?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, i am unable to fetch data through it, But yes i can see traffic coming from the social channels like linkedin, Twitter etc...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you on WordPress? I've been having exactly the same problem. I hadn't changed my tracking code. It just stopped collecting data. I've found there is a known conflict currently with W3 cache but deleting this doesn't seem to have fixed it, nor has trying a different Analytics plug in.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi @SDNA S,

There are some common mistakes that might let to this issue. You can read more about that at given google support link. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009683?hl=en