Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

No analytics data shown - Tracking Code Not Found

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i have a clients who tracking code suddenly stopped working a month ago, i have applied the code again. i've used google analytic debugger to verify the code implementation is correct but still i see no data whatsoever.  This issue has occurred to couple of clients and would like to know the best way to tackle this.. Any help is appreciated.

The client's website in question is https://www.affordablepcsolutions.co.uk

Thanks again.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No analytics data shown - Tracking Code Not Found

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Aihsan M,

There are a couple of tracking codes on the site: one for UA, and for classic GA. Make sure you are accessing the correct account, and also that you don't have any filters applied that would block out your visits.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nicky, i've disabled all other google analytics code other than the one needed but nothing has shown yet.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Aihsan

they are still in place on your site: UA-3675255-1 (Universal) + UA-6085787-45 (Asynchronous).

Christoph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Chris, This is the tracking i need UA-3675255-1 (Universal) . i have removed this one (UA-6085787-45 ), and i can't find it in the code. But still GA does not seem to find it. I ran the debug and it shows fine on their, confused on what i could be. Thanks Aihsan Majeed

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Aihsan,

I checked the tracking code with Google Tag Assistant - it's working without any problem.

Are you looking in the right Analytics view for data? Do you have any active filters in your Analytics view (like inclusions or exclusiions of hostnames)?

Christoph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Chris, The tracking is still not being found by GA but it's getting traffic from Russia and USA.. Really weird, there is some filters on but only on one of the 2 views.. I view the website now and check real time statistics, it doesn't pick anything up.. Any help, would be appreciated. Thanks