AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Need help : Single landing page added in Couple of websites. Track Goals/user.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Example : Website1 and Website2 are linked with a same landing page and goals setup in Website1.

How do in know which goal coming from website1 or website2?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rashmi,

"Website1 and Website2 are linked with a same landing page" what do you mean by that?

Please elaborate your query so we can try to answer your query.

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Landing(LP1) page added in website-1 and Website-2.

Website-1 and website-2 have different Analytics code and Website1 code is added in Landing(LP1) page.

Goals setup in Website1 Analytics account, how to identify website-2 goals/user in Website-1 Analytics?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not sure I completely understand. SO you have 2 different websites with 2 separate analytics accounts? Each will be separate, you won't see data for both websites under the same UA. SO you log into your GA for website 1 to see it's data and you log into website 2 to see it's data. You could use the same UA on both sites. Here is google documentation on how to do it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Matt for this info.