Analytics
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Need help !! - Complete tracking of Organic traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friends, 

Well I thought the webmasters forum would not be of the good help that is why I am here.

Well the problem is the complete tracking of the Organic Events that are happening for my website.

Let's suppose the visitor came for a Keyword A, then lands on the Page B, then submit the contact form with the details i.e. Event C, then the visitor is taken to the thank you page i.e. Event D. 

How can I guide my development team to implement a code to track all of the event mentioned above. We need the tracking of what keyword was searched for that resulted to the lead generation for our website. Also is there a way where in we can get the email notification each time the contact form was submitted through the organic traffic along with the name & details that were used during the form submission. ???

I'm kind of noob into this matter, also it would be really helpful from you people if you could tell me any particular paid software or tracking forms websites where this complete feature can be bought ????

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author FreeLancer A
September 2016

Re: Need help !! - Complete tracking of Organic traffic

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi FreeLancer,

Most Organic traffic does not come with the keyword other than (not provided); therefore, it's not available directly to you as a site owner and there is no way to directly track it and tie to user behavior in Google Analytics.

There are dozens x dozens of form tools that will provide email notification with details on the form submission I can't point to one but a quick Google search with details on your platform should uncover many choices.

As far as tracking from site landing through exit, just make sure you implement GA on every page and have thank you pages and that will work out of the box.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author FreeLancer A
September 2016

Re: Need help !! - Complete tracking of Organic traffic

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi FreeLancer,

Most Organic traffic does not come with the keyword other than (not provided); therefore, it's not available directly to you as a site owner and there is no way to directly track it and tie to user behavior in Google Analytics.

There are dozens x dozens of form tools that will provide email notification with details on the form submission I can't point to one but a quick Google search with details on your platform should uncover many choices.

As far as tracking from site landing through exit, just make sure you implement GA on every page and have thank you pages and that will work out of the box.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn