Analytics
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Need Help - Google Certifications?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google team & Contributors,

I would like to have a list of various certifications that Google provides for individuals. Pls if you could list down all the certifications, whether they are onlineor offline & the respective links to where can we start off with taking these certifications. Pls note that my query is not only for Data or Analytics but all courses under the Google umbrella.

I did come across the below certification that a friend of mine did but I see that this course is no longer active. Would request that you suggest only active certification courses to me pls

https://datasense.withgoogle.com/forum 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sam W
May 2016

Re: Need Help - Google Certifications?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
This is a user to user community.
You can start here with reading up on information about the GA Individual Certification
https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6089738?hl=en

and here for learning about what certifications are available for Adwords
https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3154326?hl=en

I'm not sure what other certifications are available, however someone else here in the Community may be able to give you further info

Thanks
Bronwyn
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bronwyn,

Thank you for this info. I understand that these exams are free to take. But I'm also looking for more clarity on : if there is any other cost involved? Is it a completely online course? Can such courses be taken at the Google offices?

Previously I was tied to an agency but currently not. Apart from having a gmail account, is there any other Google relationship that would work to achieve these certifications? I would like to do the course as an individual as compared to from an agency (Google Partner)

Pls guide me

Sam

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
No there is no cost involved. Yes they are completely online, self paced study courses if you use the study guides and materials provided.

I don't work for Google, however to the best of my knowledge, no the courses are not taken at the Google offices.

Some of the Google Certified Partner Companies do offer paid training/courses geared towards obtaining your individual certifications.

Your personal/individual Partners profile does not have to be affiliated with a Partners agency/company profile.

I dont understand what you are asking with the following question:
is there any other Google relationship that would work to achieve these certifications

The pages that i have linked to have pretty comprehensive information on them.
If not already done so, i strongly recommend reading them and also looking at any other links in
the right column on each page.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here