AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Ecommerce Tracking but Separated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any way to setup multiple ecommerce funnels so to speak within the same Analytics account?  My scenario is this, I have an ecommerce site with enhanced ecommerce integrated all throughout the shopping funnel to track product sales and transactions, etc.  However, I also provide free products as samples.  I would like to track details on how people add various samples to their sample cart and which samples they are ordering but I don't want my regular transaction counts, product counts, conversion rates, etc to be affected or inflated.  I have not found a way to do this and get the amount of detail I would like; does anyone know if this is possible or possibly coming as a future enhancement?

Thanks