AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Monthly users doesnt match ! Can someone help pls !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i have a problem that i found today, i manage a website and track all the data there, but i fond out something,  when i go to audience and overview, open metrics to pageviews and users,  when i see monthly users they are 115.000 K users,  after i click at daily options , and calculated all the users with a calculator day by day,,, when i did math they where 233.000 k users,,, why they doesnt match,  why when i see month statistics are not the same when i count the users day by day, please can anyone help with this ??? Hope you are having a nice day ! ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Monthly users doesnt match ! Can someone help pls !

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The Users metrics is unique users -- so if a user visits three days in a row, they are counted in all three individual days, but when you ask for users for the whole 3-day period, you would get 1.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Monthly users doesnt match ! Can someone help pls !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for the reply cause this was very weird and making me crazy cause i was not understanding what was happening :/ thanks a lot again Smiley Happy