Analytics
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Monthly users doesnt match ! Can someone help pls !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i have a problem that i found today, i manage a website and track all the data there, but i fond out something,  when i go to audience and overview, open metrics to pageviews and users,  when i see monthly users they are 115.000 K users,  after i click at daily options , and calculated all the users with a calculator day by day,,, when i did math they where 233.000 k users,,, why they doesnt match,  why when i see month statistics are not the same when i count the users day by day, please can anyone help with this ??? Hope you are having a nice day ! ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Monthly users doesnt match ! Can someone help pls !

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The Users metrics is unique users -- so if a user visits three days in a row, they are counted in all three individual days, but when you ask for users for the whole 3-day period, you would get 1.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Monthly users doesnt match ! Can someone help pls !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for the reply cause this was very weird and making me crazy cause i was not understanding what was happening :/ thanks a lot again Smiley Happy