AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Mobile conversions higher than normal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been brought to my attention (by a consultant) that our mobile conversion numbers are higher than "normal".   I put in quotes because I don't have a broad enough view of the industry standards to judge what is a normal mobile conversion rate, so I have to defer to the consultant.  My first question is, is this a known issue that I wasn't aware of?

So I am doing some research to find out if mobile numbers could somehow be being under-reported for some technical reason, like the snippet isn't always firing for mobile devices.  

This is tough to test because I can use the GA debugger with Chrome's mobile tools, but I'm just *emulating* a mobile device (I'm still, ultimately, using Chrome).  I don't know of a way to use GA debugger with an actual mobile device.  Like, to make sure that the snippet is reporting as it should when I am on my iphone.  Can anyone think of a way to do this?