Analytics
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Mobile conversions higher than normal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been brought to my attention (by a consultant) that our mobile conversion numbers are higher than "normal".   I put in quotes because I don't have a broad enough view of the industry standards to judge what is a normal mobile conversion rate, so I have to defer to the consultant.  My first question is, is this a known issue that I wasn't aware of?

So I am doing some research to find out if mobile numbers could somehow be being under-reported for some technical reason, like the snippet isn't always firing for mobile devices.  

This is tough to test because I can use the GA debugger with Chrome's mobile tools, but I'm just *emulating* a mobile device (I'm still, ultimately, using Chrome).  I don't know of a way to use GA debugger with an actual mobile device.  Like, to make sure that the snippet is reporting as it should when I am on my iphone.  Can anyone think of a way to do this?