Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Missing E-commerce Data-Transaction Data is not Showing?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I am running ecommerce site, I enabled enhanced e-commerce in google analytics, also I passed e-commerce codes into order confirmation page and values are passing exactly, but in google analytics transaction data is not showing? I did recently test transaction also I checked in source page of order confirmation ec.js file is passing as per my order.  But my data is not showing any experts please guide me. The following below notification I received from google analytics.

Missing Ecommerce Data
First seen time: Oct 25, 2014 9:36:53 AM
Last seen time: Nov 14, 2015 1:11:51 AM
View All Web Site Data is configured for Ecommerce, but no recent transaction data is being received. Your site may not be tagged for Ecommerce.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Missing E-commerce Data-Transaction Data is not Showing?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'd suggest to test your order confirmation page using the Google Tag Assistant and/or Google Analytics Debugger Chrome plugins to make sure that the ecommerce transaction data is sent over to Google Analytics. If you have ecommerce tracking enabled for your view and you've implemented the tracking code correctly these tools will show you the details passed to GA. If you have just enabled ecommerce it can take up to 24h for the data to appear in the reports. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital