Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Measurement Protocol events are not working for our account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

We have a working account of Google Analytics, working properly in the site.I would to track some offline events via the Measurement Protocol, but unfortunately is not working with tracker id: UA-5152316-1 not seeing any events in realtime events. The same is working with Tracker Id: UA-50431922-1 and able to see the events in realtime events
I couldn't  find what is wrong/missing  for UA-5152316-1.
Here is the collect url that I am using:

Does anyone of you is observing the same problem or sense any problem?

Regards,
Jayanth.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Measurement Protocol events are not working for our account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

you are sending a MP hit with a parameter ni which states that if set to 1 (ni=1) the hit is a non interaction type hit which should, by default, not be displayed in RT reports.

Kind regards,
Zorin
Web analyst @ escapestudio.net

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply Zorin. The thing that I don't understand is 1. The event info is not showing up even in behaviour and also in e-commerce conversions on the subsequent day 2. The same events are show in RT if I use different GA property and Tracker 3. Even if I remove ni=1, Not able to see in RT -- Thanks, Jayanth.  <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove contact information. This is done in order to protect privacy and account security.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jayanth,

@Zorin Escape is correct, you won't see non-interactive event category, action, and label, in the RealTime table, but you would at least see in the graphical window (the one where the vertical bar moves across the screen to show a hit). Smiley Happy

Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jayanth,

I am also getting the same issue in one of my GA account. Purchase and refund transaction hits working fine But when I am sending product information based on the required format, Product Performance report is not showing any product based on their respective Sales Performance. Transactions appears correctly into Sales Performance report section but their related products information into Product Performance is empty report.

Could you please help on this?

Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any update on this? I'm experiencing the same problem. But when I use the Hit Builder, works ok. When sending the event using Python, it works on another property but not on the other one, same code.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, my problem was related to spam filter / bot filter

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey @noel p,

Can you please share information about how you solved this problem?

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I simply unticked the bot filter in the view admin. http://prntscr.com/ds05ed

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I actually just figured that if you send a user agent details along with you API request - it works properly even when the filter is on.