Analytics
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Lost ecommerce tracking in analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So frustrated.

I lost ecommerce tracking in my analytics sometime between 6/17/15 and 7/3/15. 

I am using Shopify as my platform.  I have contacted the "Guru's" at Shopify, and they tell me that everything is proper within that platform, but can't help otherwise.

Change history only goes back 6 months, so I may have done something unintentional without knowing it.

I have followed all of the instructions to setup ecommerce tracking to ensure that it is correct.

I DO get a message on the ecommerce conversion reporting screen stating: 

• This report has been filtered to include only data where there are values for "Affiliation" dimension.
  • This report has been filtered to include only data where there are values for "Product" dimension.

I do not know what "Affiliation" dimension is, and I assume "Product" dimension is there to track individual products I sell.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Re: Lost ecommerce tracking in analytics

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

affiliation: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/ecommerce#transaction

not sure why the data drop is.

Best Regards,
GA Guru.

'Star' or 'Accept as Solution' if it helped.