AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Lost ecommerce tracking in analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So frustrated.

I lost ecommerce tracking in my analytics sometime between 6/17/15 and 7/3/15. 

I am using Shopify as my platform.  I have contacted the "Guru's" at Shopify, and they tell me that everything is proper within that platform, but can't help otherwise.

Change history only goes back 6 months, so I may have done something unintentional without knowing it.

I have followed all of the instructions to setup ecommerce tracking to ensure that it is correct.

I DO get a message on the ecommerce conversion reporting screen stating: 

• This report has been filtered to include only data where there are values for "Affiliation" dimension.
  • This report has been filtered to include only data where there are values for "Product" dimension.

I do not know what "Affiliation" dimension is, and I assume "Product" dimension is there to track individual products I sell.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Re: Lost ecommerce tracking in analytics

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

affiliation: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/ecommerce#transaction

not sure why the data drop is.

Best Regards,
GA Guru.

'Star' or 'Accept as Solution' if it helped.