3.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Loopback

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My funnel contains a loopback to the same page.

Step 2 in my funnel is select a time for an appointment. You can add more available times. The page loads again with the same link. GA shows this as an exit.

I was wondering what happens to the visitors who add more times and select a time from the new added times.

They do progress to step 3 (personal information), but they were shown as an exit in step 2.

Are they still part of the funnel? If not; how can I adjust my funnel to include them? 

Thnx!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Loopback

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

Funnel Visualisation is problematic in many ways. Before we start going through that can of worms, take a peek of Goal Flow report (Conversions -> Goals).
To my understanding this is like Funnel Visualisation 2 where a lot of ambiguity has been fixed and it is easier to interpret.
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.