1.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Lead is not tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

Leads was tracking until 4th of July. After that day it is not counting. I am getting leads via email but it is not tracking now. I have checked Google analytics goal section and it was not changed. I did not found anything changed from history section of Admin.

Please suggest me what should I do.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Re: Lead is not tracking

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sanjay,

you mean that you had a goal configured to track the generated leads, and now they are not tracking anymore, correct?

How this goal is configured? Via "destination URL" matching or via "Event" matching?

In any case, if you are sure that nothing has been changed in the GA panel, then something must have changed on the website. This something could be the URL structure (if the goal was based on a "destination URL" matching) or the GA event tracking code (if the goal was based on a "event" matching).

E.g. maybe some query string parameters have been added to the destination URL, but the goal is configured to exactly match the URL without parameters?

You should check something like the above.

Hope it helps.

I wish you a great day,

Gabriele