Analytics
6K members online now
6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Lead funnel is not able to tack for multiple services

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

I am not able to track the goal with multiple services under funnel visualization. I am able to see the number of visitors but could not able to see the services links.

For Instance:

I have created a goal funnel with the help of regular expression. Not able to figure out where I am going wrong. 

I am mentioning the funnel details:

Destination

Regular expression:   /thank you

Funnel:   ON

Name

Step 1: Home Page-  /

Step 2: PDP Pages(I am about to track 12 services under one funnel)-

^service\/(appliance-repair|beauty-services|movers-&-packers|pest-control|plumbing|electrician|home-cleaning|pooja|carpenter|painting|drivers-on-demand|interior-services)

Step 3: PopUp-  ^login\/(book-now|continue-as-guest|register|login-popup|forget-password)

Can someone suggest me? How I will be able to track the proper funnel with the links. 

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar 
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk, when published in a public forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Re: Lead funnel is not able to tack for multiple services

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
If you want to see the goal divided by goal pages (different in your case if I guess correctly) then you need to check the "Goal Flow" report instead of funnel. There you should have it divided. Funnel doesn't provide that functionality.

Also I see that you have incorrect regular expression in "Destination" field. It should be (in my opinion) "\/thankyou" instead of "/thankyou" because "/" is a special character than needs to be "escaped" with "\" to represent regular "/" as in URL. I would strongly recommend that you test your regular expression for goal destination using all of your goal links with tool like http://regexr.com/ and see if they match the pattern.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not able to track the product pages.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I'm not sure if I understand you. Do you mean that GA is not tracking product pages at all or that you're not seeing them in funnel? If latter is the case then as I wrote before - you cannot do this in funnel as it's linear process. You can check all your pages along the conversion way in goal flow report.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I am not able to see the product pages link neither in Goal gunnel
visualization nor goal flow.