AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Lead funnel is not able to tack for multiple services

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

I am not able to track the goal with multiple services under funnel visualization. I am able to see the number of visitors but could not able to see the services links.

For Instance:

I have created a goal funnel with the help of regular expression. Not able to figure out where I am going wrong. 

I am mentioning the funnel details:

Destination

Regular expression:   /thank you

Funnel:   ON

Name

Step 1: Home Page-  /

Step 2: PDP Pages(I am about to track 12 services under one funnel)-

^service\/(appliance-repair|beauty-services|movers-&-packers|pest-control|plumbing|electrician|home-cleaning|pooja|carpenter|painting|drivers-on-demand|interior-services)

Step 3: PopUp-  ^login\/(book-now|continue-as-guest|register|login-popup|forget-password)

Can someone suggest me? How I will be able to track the proper funnel with the links. 

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar 
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk, when published in a public forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Re: Lead funnel is not able to tack for multiple services

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
If you want to see the goal divided by goal pages (different in your case if I guess correctly) then you need to check the "Goal Flow" report instead of funnel. There you should have it divided. Funnel doesn't provide that functionality.

Also I see that you have incorrect regular expression in "Destination" field. It should be (in my opinion) "\/thankyou" instead of "/thankyou" because "/" is a special character than needs to be "escaped" with "\" to represent regular "/" as in URL. I would strongly recommend that you test your regular expression for goal destination using all of your goal links with tool like http://regexr.com/ and see if they match the pattern.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not able to track the product pages.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I'm not sure if I understand you. Do you mean that GA is not tracking product pages at all or that you're not seeing them in funnel? If latter is the case then as I wrote before - you cannot do this in funnel as it's linear process. You can check all your pages along the conversion way in goal flow report.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I am not able to see the product pages link neither in Goal gunnel
visualization nor goal flow.