AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3K members online now
3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Landing pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to extract certain metrics for the top 1000 landing pages. However, the metric values in the report headers are for all the rows. One way I can think of is extracting the report for every week and calculate the average metric for those pages only. I need to do this 43 times for 43 weeks. Is there any other way to do it?

Landing pages

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Raghav G,

Since this will be repetitive task, you can also use a Google Spreadsheet addon to get the data that you need and also you can limit the number of rows that you want to fetch. There are few of them that you can use just look for them. I I don't want to suggest a specific on because it might be seen as an advertisement.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Landing pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would you suggest any addon?

Landing pages

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I don't want to suggest a specific name but you can use Google Analytics (official) or Supermetrics addons.

I hope this helps.

Regards